Sunday 7 June 2009

Friday (12.02.08)

Punch drunk and verging on the blind
All in motion all writhe to
Basslines under sodium skies.
Feel the tunes.
Stratospheric evasion
Takes you more than miles away
Armageddon ecstasy
Nothing matters more right now
Than lose your mind – I’ll show you how
Double drop and breaking down
The whole room is in tune with sound.
I am gone and I am air
There’s never time to blink or stare
As DJ throws the next track down
I’ll stay here forever bound.
As earthly notions leave my back,
I’m Prometheus rent unto the rave.
Water break atop the stairs
Ear drums blistered throw the shouts
This is what Friday’s all about.

A Change of rooms…
And now I can touch the liquid beats
Scattered through the hazy room,
Rhythm is the order of this set
It plays coquettish,
The whole room one.
United under a banner
A plethora of ravers
Nod and bounce and exude rumbas
Til’ six O’clock the speakers thunder
And we all leave,
Tired.
Satiated.

No comments:

Post a Comment