Sunday 7 June 2009

Knowledge (09.02.09)

You can never know enough", they said
"You can never overlearn".
So we, the Wisemen
Sapped up the thought,
In the hope we'd know it all.

You can never know enough...

I'm lost.
I'm submerged.
Ripplet in a spit pool,
Somewhere.
On a small earth.
We took the world,
As ours; conquest.
We sussed the spacio-temporal -

- And now its all just there;
Theorised. Rationalised
At a fingertip touch,
Spinning on its own omniscience.

You can never know enough...

I'm searching. I'm searching.
But the abstracting lack is
Disconcerting.
He said there would be time,
He told me there was time,
For me to find my own niche,
My distraction from destruction.
The time is gone -
My time is gone.
I threw it all away.
It knew too much,
Which instead of full,
Ironically left it vacuous.

You can never know...

No comments:

Post a Comment